Contact Us

Transport & Earthmoving Insurance

Your dedicated Client Broker will work with you to provide tailored advice and service to Earthmovers, Heavy Transport operators as well as Small and Large Fleet companies.

We are able to arrange to insure your Transport & Earthmoving equipment through Comprehensive, Third Party Fire & Theft, Third Party Property Damage or Own Damage policies. You are also able to insure more than one vehicle on a policy.

If you are an individual or a company who own or operate one or more of the following, you should enquire into Contractor’s Plant & Equipment Insurance:

  • Trucks (2 to 15 tonnes)
  • Prime Movers
  • Earthmoving Machinery
  • Tractors
  • Forklifts
  • Buses
  • Tow Trucks
  • Harvesters
  • Cranes

If you are the owner of a Road Transport or Earthmoving Business, we would also recommend that you review our Business Insurance page.